Helping You Assert Your Rights Effectively And Seek The Compensation You Deserve

The Guidance You Need After A Motor Vehicle Accident

It only takes a moment for a reckless or negligent decision to create consequences that last a lifetime. Whether someone caused you to suffer in an accident due to speeding, distracted driving or any other negligence, they need to be responsible for the cost of your damages and recovery.

My name is Angela Pollard, and I can help you hold the party liable for your injuries accountable for their actions. For more than 16 years, I have been representing clients in Indianapolis and southern Indiana. I founded my law firm, Schneider-Pollard Law, LLC, in 2018 to offer clients my experience and give them an advantage in their personal injury claim.

Providing You With Trusted Counsel Throughout Your Claim

Indiana is no stranger to serious accidents. In fact, many of my clients suffered these accidents on Interstate 65 in southern Indiana. In the years I have represented clients in these cases, I have helped answer critical questions such as:

Who will pay for my medical bills after my accident?

Indiana is a tort state, which means that the at-fault driver and their insurance provider will be liable for the costs of your accident. I can help you pursue the settlement you need to cover your bills and compensate you for noneconomic damages like pain and suffering.

How much pain and suffering compensation can I get?

Indiana courts do not have an upper limit for how much you can obtain for pain and suffering in an injury claim, but there is a cap on claims against the state of $700,000. In many cases, a jury or court may use the “multiplier method,” which will offer compensation for your pain by multiplying your economic costs by a factor of one to five.

What should I do after my accident?

Your health comes first in an accident, so be sure to seek medical attention and report the accident to the police. The officers may not provide you with an accident report on-site, but I can help you collect one later. Once these steps are completed, reach out to me to begin seeking justice for your injuries.

Get An Experienced Attorney On Your Side

Whether you have more questions about your accident or need help recovering from a car accident, motorcycle accident or truck accident, I can help you. If you were hurt in an accident, ensure the responsible party covers your recovery costs. Call my Greenwood office at 317-982-6174 or email me here to schedule your initial consultation today.