Helping You Assert Your Rights Effectively And Seek The Compensation You Deserve

What To Do After Getting Hurt On Someone’s Property

The owner of private property, whether a residence or business owner, has an obligation to keep their guests safe from harm. When a property owner’s negligence results in a guest getting hurt, they are liable for the cost of their actions and the injured party’s recovery.

Holding property owners accountable on your own while managing your health can result in poor outcomes in both efforts. My name is Angela Pollard, and I am an Indiana attorney who has been aggressively representing injured clients in slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability cases for more than 16 years. At Schneider-Pollard Law, LLC, I am here to help you maximize the compensation you earn from your premises liability claim.

Understanding What Your Claim Is Worth

One of the first things my clients ask is how much can they expect to receive for their injuries. The truth is that every case is unique, and so is the compensation that comes from them. I take the time to review the details of your case to help you seek fair injury compensation that covers costs like:

  • Lost income while recovering
  • Medical bills
  • Property damage
  • Physical or emotional therapy

While slip-and-fall accidents are some of the most common injuries that can happen in these cases (and can also be some of the most dangerous), I can help you recover from other premises injuries like those caused by negligent security, swimming pool injuries, dog bites, ice and snow accidents, and injuries caused by lack of maintenance.

Your Claim Starts With Me

Instead of trying to represent yourself and settling for compensation that is less than you deserve, let me fight to get every penny that belongs to you. Call my Indianapolis-area office at 317-982-6174 or email me to schedule your initial consultation today to pursue the results you need tomorrow.